PC users download various types of software for different purposes. Generally speaking, we need software to add designated features to our computers so we can operate the system to do different works, but now there are more and more sly software developers foist ad-injecting programs or other malware into users’ computers. Users should pay more heed to the software they download via the Internet as even some official and legitimate programs are involved with scampish programs. In most cases, the adware disguise itself as a common program to convince users into believing it is a safe product and make them install it on their computers. 2015 Rewards Survey is such a dodgy application.
Overview of 2015 Rewards Survey
2015 Rewards Survey is a pesky program which automatically installs unknown add-ons to IE, Firefox and Chrome. The unwanted adware can enter random system without asking for any consent through infected free shares, suspicious links and spam email attachments. Hence it’s advisable to pay enough attention to online resources. Once you catch 2015 Rewards Survey, you’ll have to deal with a lot of troubles and inconveniences. For instance, the malware runs along with the system. It inserts boot-up registry keys and many other useless files. Meanwhile, the adware can take up high system resources. It then affects your Internet connection and disrupts your online activities.
2015 Rewards Survey can attack one or all of your web browsers. It generates various coupons, deals, offers, discounts and savings to attract you. If you click any of those charming ads, you’ll be led to a commercial website. Buying any promoted product can generate revenue for cyber hackers. In some cases, you may catch additional PC threats which hide in advertisements. It’s wise to remove 2015 Rewards Survey timely and not click any suspicious link. What’s worse, the malware takes record of your browsing activities and history. It stealthily collects your confidential information for illegal purposes. All in all, we strongly recommend you uninstall 2015 Rewards Survey completely.
How 2015 Rewards Survey comes into your PC?
Generally speaking, this program comes into your computer without your knowledge and consent. Usually, it makes its way into your computer by the means of being bundled with free application downloaded from free online resources. Browsing suspicious websites, opening intrusive links, or clicking malicious pop-up ads also can bring this program to your computer.
The 2015 Rewards Survey has the following features:
1. It has a strong power to affect all well-known web browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and more other web browsers. In other words, it is able to modify your web browser settings and add itself as browser add-on onto your web browser. You will find your web browser default home page and the default search engine are replaced by others.
2. It can track your online searches, record your browsing activity, and collect your personal information for unknown intentions.
3. Every time you browse the websites, this program will generate and display numerous pop-up ads containing great deals, coupons, discounts and sales promotions to trick you into clicking so that its developers can get pay-per-click revenue. You should not trust any of those ads because they mostly contain some malicious software, spyware, ransomware, adware, Trojan horse and other infections. Any clicking is activating the viruses and downloading them to invade your computer deeply.
Note:If you need a instant removal help for 2015 Rewards Survey, it is suggested to install a reputable and ultra- powerful Adware removal tool on your computer:
How to remove 2015 Rewards Survey from PC?
Please follow our guide to get rid of 2015 Rewards Survey PUP right away. There are two options you can choose. If you think you can remove this adware by yourself, you can select the manual removal method. The manual removal method requires you to perform the several steps:
Note: You have to accomplish the above steps if you want to completely get rid of 2015 Rewards Survey. If you think it is difficult to finish by yourself, you can choose another method – Using a professional adware removal toolSpyHunter to help you thoroughly and quickly eliminate 2015 Rewards Survey from your PC. SpyHunter has been recognized as the best malware removal tool.
Basic Information to SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a top anti-malware program which can help you detect and remove adware, virus, spyware, worm, Trojans, browser hijacker, rootkits and more.
Besides, SpyHunter responds with industry-leading innovative technologies to stay one step ahead of today’s malware threats. It can quickly and completely delete all malicious registries entries created by 2015 Rewards Survey within a few minutes.
SpyHunter provides a real-time protection against malware and blocks hacking and phishing attempts. No malicious programs can bypass the detection of SpyHunter. Research shows that more than 50 million users keep their PCs secure with SpyHunter.
SpyHunter Installation Process:
- Once finished downloading, double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe on your computer.
- Click Run button.
- Choose the language you prefer and click OK button.
- Click CONTINUE button to go on.
- Now SpyHunter is installing. Please wait for a moment.
- Click FINISH button to finish SpyHunter installation.
- Launch SpyHunter to have a full scan of your PC by clicking Scan Computer Now.
- 2015 Rewards Survey adware is quickly detected by SpyHunter.
- Once finished scanning, please click Fix Threats button to remove all detected threats.
Note: Here, I would like to remind you SpyHunter’s free version just help you detect the virus or malware. If you want to remove the 2015 Rewards Survey, you need to purchase the license of SpyHunter. The powerful removal tool has helped many victims successfully get rid of the adware from their infected computers.
Step1. Uninstall 2015 Rewards Survey From Control Panel.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel from the list.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for 2015 Rewards Survey in the list of installed programs and then click Uninstall.
- Click Windows Start menu and then select Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for 2015 Rewards Survey in the list of installed programs and then click Change/Removebutton.
- Right-click Windows Start at the lower left corner of your screen and then select Control Panel from the menu.
- In the opened window, click Uninstall a program under Programs.
- Look for 2015 Rewards Survey from the currently installed programs and then click Uninstall.
Step2. Remove 2015 Rewards Survey From IE/Firefox/Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner and then choose Manage add-ons.
- In the opened window, look for 2015 Rewards Survey and then click Disable button to remove it.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Add-ons from context menu.
- After you get a message box as shown below, look for 2015 Rewards Survey and then clickRemove button to delete it.
- Open Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools →Extensions.
- Search for 2015 Rewards Survey and then click the recycle bin to remove it.
Step3. Delete malicious registry entries created by 2015 Rewards Survey.
- Simultaneously press Windows + R keys on your keyboard. And then type regedit into the box and click OK button. (This operation is suitable for Windows 7, Vista, 8, and XP.)
- In the Registry Editor window, click Edit and then select Find option.
- Type 2015 Rewards Survey into the box and then click Find Next button.
- Delete the malicious registry entries & folder created by 2015 Rewards Survey.
Attention: 2015 Rewards Survey is not a simple adware as you think about. Sometimes it will change its file name with different names. Thus, it is quite hard to completely delete all the malicious registry entries. If it comes back again after deleting and still tortures you when surfing the Internet, it is highly advised you to remove 2015 Rewards Survey using a professional adware removal tool. The powerful removal program has widely used by victims to get rid of 2015 Rewards Survey from their PCs.
Step4. Delete browsing history from IE/Firefox/Chrome.
Note: It is also an important step to remove 2015 Rewards Survey adware. As we mentioned above, 2015 Rewards Survey is a supported by various types of advertising displayed in your browser. It will display tons of third party pop ups, banners, coupons in your browser according to your preferences. Many users don’t know that adware programs usually collect personal information such as password, sites visited, page viewed, your favorite websites, or other privacy –related data and then send that data to third party. Therefore, it is necessary to remove all your browsing histories from Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Open IE, click the gear icon located in the upper right corner and then choose Safety → Delete browsing history.
- In the Delete Browsing History window, check the options you want to delete and then click Delete button.
- Open your Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the upper right corner and then selectHistory.
- Choose Clear Browsing History from the list.
- When a message window pops up, check the options you want to delete such as Browsing & downloading history, cookies, and site preferences.
- Select the time range to delete and then click Clear Now button.
- Open Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose More tools→ Clear browsing data….
- In the opened window, check the options you want to delete and choose the time by clicking the triangle icon. After that, click Clear browsing data button.
Reset Internet Explorer to default settings.
- Open IE, click the gear icon at the upper right corner of the browser and then select Internet options.
- In the Internet Options window, click Advanced tab at the upper right corner and then click Reset button.
- When a confirmation window appears, check the Delete personal settings and then click Reset button.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Reset Mozilla Firefox to default settings.
- Launch Firefox, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then click the help icon at the bottom right corner.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- In the Troubleshooting Information window, click Refresh Firefox button.
- After a confirmation window pops up, click Refresh Firefox button to remove 2015 Rewards Survey.
- Restart your computer.
Reset Google Chrome to default settings.
- Launch your Google Chrome, click the 3 parallel lines icon at the top right corner and then choose Settings from the list.
- In the Settings window, scroll down to the bottom and click Show Advanced settings….
- Continue to scroll down to the bottom until you see Reset settings button and click it.
- When a confirmation window turns up, click Reset button.
- Restart your PC.
Note: To get rid of the annoying ads and protect both your computer and personal information, you have to remove 2015 Rewards Survey from the computer as soon as possible. Have trouble uninstalling the unwanted software from your Windows manually? Download and install a powerful third-party removal tool to clear the program quickly.
Several tips on how to prevent malware:
Avoid downloading files or software from unknown sites. If you want to install a program, please go to its official website or reliable sites to download it. It’s not suggested that you download it from some websites with bad reputations, for their products often contain software bundlers. Some confusing download icons on those sites can link you to other irrelevant sites and download unwanted apps.
Be cautious about clickable advertisements. Many web pages you visit may show you some clickable ads like “Play Now” or “Scan Now” which you don’t know which game or product will be downloaded. When you see those clickable ads and don’t know anything about it, for the sake of your PC security, you’d better note click on them. Otherwise, some unwanted programs like Your Interests Now will be downloaded and installed on your PC.
- How to Remove Ads by DailyWiki from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- Effectively Remove PUA.Yontoo.C!gen6 from Your PC (Removal Help)
- How to Remove Bcedbr.com from Your Computer? (Working Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Search.yourmapsnow.com? (Useful Removal Guide)
- How to Remove Daugava from Your Computer? (Adware Removal Guides)
- Effectively Remove Ads by MyBrowser 1.0.2V30.07 from Your PC (Removal Help)
- How to Remove Qwazk.ambidexterjzofn.site from Your Computer? (Browser Hijacker Removal Guides)
- How to Remove Go.wvydeo.com from Your Computer? (Browser Hijacker Removal Guides)